Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've put all of the Macan S options in a spreadsheet so you can select various ones easily and instantly see the resulting on-road cost.

Currently set up for the Macan S petrol. Point cell E1 at the corresponding cell on the 'Models' worksheet for S diesel and Turbo. Note that some options are standard on the turbo (blue font) and some that aren't standard are cheaper than they are for the S models.

A couple of sample configs in there to show you how it works, pretty self explanatory though :)

Preview:

Download spreadsheet

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys,

Updated with a few refinements now that I have two contracts to cross-correllate numbers with. All yellow-highlighted figures match those on the contract to the cent.

You should only have to change the options total (highlighted green). If the base price on your contract is different from the "Base on contract" figure then that reflects a change in dealer delivery charges.

Download spreadsheet v2

Mods: maybe move this thread and the other thread to the Australia subforum?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have deleted links to both spreadsheets; mods may as well close this thread. Will explain in the more active pricing table thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.