Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I would love to see a thread with pictures (internal and/or external) of Australian owners Macans.

Please feel free to post some pics

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Reactions: Slipperyfingers

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Guys,

I would love to see a thread with pictures (internal and/or external) of Australian owners Macans.

Please feel free to post some pics

Pics of an Australian Macan as requested.
I love it!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Yeah seeing as this is the Australian section of a forum about Macans I thought some Aussie Macan owners would like to share some pictures. I for one am happy to admire.
:D
Yep and the Forum is open to all countries and all can participate. Isn't that nice?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Yeah seeing as this is the Australian section of a forum about Macans I thought some Aussie Macan owners would like to share some pictures. I for one am happy to admire.

:D

By the way I was being funny but obviously not to you . Lighten up my man . It's all good :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Mojo

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Awesome pics all. Can any member with the diesel take a photo of the engine? It's basically the Audi Q-5 diesel with more hp,true? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Looks very similar to American, Asian and European Macans . Hmmmm ? Interesting :)
There is one huge difference. Maybe he likes to see the Macan pictures with steering on the wrong side or should I say right side ;)

Our forum is so great, you ask for pictures of Macan upside down you will find them too...

·
Registered
659 Posts
There is one huge difference. Maybe he likes to see the Macan pictures with steering on the wrong side or should I say right side ;)

Our forum is so great, you ask for pictures of Macan upside down you will find them too...
Several Asian countries also have the steering wheel on the "wrong" side. Being Swedish, I am allowed to still think it is wrong side. :D Despite 12 years in Australia, I occasionally open the left door to drive away...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awesome pics all. Can any member with the diesel take a photo of the engine? It's basically the Audi Q-5 diesel with more hp,true? Thanks.
Nope, it's exactly the same engine as the Audi Q5 3.0 TDI, no more hp or torque.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Happy to oblige.

My Macan S Diesel:

And a gathering of Macans:

Some great shots there, thanks for sharing.
My eyes are playing tricks on me. All the exhaust tips look round, even the Turbo models? Is that because they have the PSE which may have rounded tips?
Also, its interesting to see how much higher and generally larger in volume the S with roof rails and what seems to be standard steel springs looks. Do we agree?
Would Macan owners in Sydney want to join a day drive if one was organised? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
@macandownunder, I have seen these pictures several times and I don't get tired of looking at them. Good photography of good looking scenery and that includes the cars :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
@erichmj very nice! Thanks for sharing. Where in Sydney is this? Lovely water views!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts