Porsche Macan Forum banner
321 - 340 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
I just ordered a week ago and I am looking at Sept 2023. Depending what build it ends up being I could end up with a price hike. Well at least it was explained along with supply challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations - where are you ? Any chance you can post your code so we can nose at your spec ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations - where are you ? Any chance you can post your code so we can nose at your spec ?
Hi mate. Australia Sydney. Here is the link to the spec. Nothing too crazy and kept it simple to reduce costs and focus on the essentials (for me). The Porsche Code

Test drive was without air suspension and it had 21” wheels and it drove real well so actually dropped air suspension from my config as a result

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
422 Posts
Hi mate. Australia Sydney. Here is the link to the spec. Nothing too crazy and kept it simple to reduce costs and focus on the essentials (for me). The Porsche Code

Test drive was without air suspension and it had 21” wheels and it drove real well so actually dropped air suspension from my config as a result

Wow a year and 3 months wait, I wasn't aware it has blown out by that much. I ordered in Jul 21 and got it 31 Dec 21, so was pretty lucky I guess. Nice spec btw, I spedn the extra on the extended leather ( pebble grey), it was either that or those nice 21" wheels your getting:)

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts

Looks good. Considered the gloss black side blades/mirror bottoms to match the window surrounds ? (I went with body colour blades but I think I should have gone black now 🤦🏻).

Papeto - your daily trawls of the configurator didn’t identify the dash cam wiring preparation that must be a new option ?

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
422 Posts
Looks good. Gloss black side blades/mirror bottoms to match the window surrounds ?

Papeto - your daily trawls of the configurator didn’t identify the dash cam wiring preparation that must be a new option ?
Haha no, I only watch to see if they slip in PCM 6, while no one is watching;)

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
422 Posts
Hi all, new to this forum and potential Porsche buyer! Just wanted to ask this group how close the Drive Away price on the Configurator is to price paid to the dealership? Many thanks!!
Spot on. Seriously, in the current market some dealerships may try and ask slightly above. If its heavily optioned you maybe able to squeeze 1% to 1.5% discount, but most pay the Drive Away price

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks good. Considered the gloss black side blades/mirror bottoms to match the window surrounds ? (I went with body colour blades but I think I should have gone black now ).

Actually the configurator is buggy as I also have not gone side blades in black or mirror bottom. Just around window. I prefers the more understated look without black side blades.

321 - 340 of 346 Posts