Porsche Macan Forum banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
There are 2 types/models of Atturo..... 850 & 800
Lots of sizes but the 850 has no 20"

The 800 make 20"

That review was painful to read- like an info-mercial full of contradictions and either translated badly from the native language or written by a high school dropout.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Just ordered the 21 inch Atturos from speedytire.com. $522 for a set of 4 delivered to New Jersey, no sales tax. Amazing price. Thanks again Vandit!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just ordered a staggered 19" set today from simpletire.com for $461 free shipping.
Atturo AZ850 235/55R-19 & Atturo AZ850 255/50R-19
Will post more info on how they compare to my current Continental Conti Procontact TX.

·
Registered
969 Posts
bbh et al

I have 20" and when my time comes I intend to fudge the rears.... slightly bigger I suppose

I just LOVE the tread design.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just ordered a staggered 19" set today from simpletire.com for $461 free shipping.
Atturo AZ850 235/55R-19 & Atturo AZ850 255/50R-19
Will post more info on how they compare to my current Continental Conti Procontact TX.
That’s the size I’ve been running for 6 mos. love them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
That’s the size I’ve been running for 6 mos. love them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can't wait! They are coming on Monday....I honestly like the look of it before any technical details.llol. Will post pics once they are on. I haven't seen pictures of them on our forum yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
As a follow-up to my previous post... I’ve actually had them on for over a year, not 6-mos(time flies when you’re having fun ). I have roughly 30k miles and I’m just about down to the wear bars on the backs so I’ll be replacing them in another month or two with another full set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,960 Posts
So they last 30k miles. What's your driving style? I assume they are the AZ850 tires.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, they are 850s. I’m a conservative driver. I drive fast but not wreckless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

261 - 271 of 271 Posts