Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looks good with some colors, with others not so much.

Reactions: phroenips

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Never been a slave to trends. Proud late adopter. Still have one 30 year old T shirt from college.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Personal preference?

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS
217 Posts
Never been a slave to trends. Proud late adopter. Still have one 30 year old T shirt from college.
If only that shirt could talk...i'm sure it will tell us plenty of stories :p

When The Club was a trend, I had one on my very first car: a very humble and lowly plymouth horizon which got stolen anyways even with The Club that I religiously put on the steering wheel.

Then the bigger wheel on SUV's and cars became a trend and still is well and good today.

I happen to like the look of clear tail lights but not sure if I'd want it on any of my cars.

·
Registered
273 Posts
To me they have always looked like they belong on Honda Civics with neon lighting and fart-can exhausts. Sorry.

·
Registered
792 Posts
To me they have always looked like they belong on Honda Civics with neon lighting and fart-can exhausts. Sorry.
AKA "fart buckets"

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
There was a year of Lexus SUV which was a real abuser. Never looked right to my eyes.

However, should all European cars be required to have amber rear turn signals? I prefer the way they stand out against red tail/brake lights.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It all depends on the car and the color combination. Looks good on some, but you need to look way back to the creation of them. Lexus Altezza (for years clear lights were often referred to as Altezza's).

If you are not familiar with this model, it is the Japanese version of the Lexus IS....first generation

1 - 14 of 14 Posts