Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,531 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I noticed the same. IIRC a while back someone mentioned Porsche had somehow shut them all down. And I believe someone mentioned Suncoast will sell you one for $10.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I wonder why Porsche would have any interest in shutting them down. One of my per peeves, as an impulsive car buyer, is dealerships that don’t simply list the options. It’s a bit frustrating sometimes.

·
Premium Member
2018 Macan Sport Edition
180 Posts
The issue I have with these build sheets is that I have two Porsches that are special editions... a 2008 Boxster Limited Edition and a 2018 Macan Sport Edition. Both those editions came with a fair bit of equipment as part of the package, but that equipment doesn't get called out on the build sheet.

For instance, the Macan Sport Edition came with Sport Chrono with Sport+, sport exhaust, PASM with air suspension, pano roof, PCM with Connect Plus and Apple Car Play, 20" RS Spyder wheels and Premium Package. That's over $US11K of options built in, and none of those show up on the build sheet because they were part of the package. So when the Sport Edition models are listed for resale, the listing dealer often doesn't even know what's on the car.

So.. just be aware of that. I'm sure the same holds for the GTS models where a lot of performance goodies are standard.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts