Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in Los Angeles, CA who owns a 2022 Macan in the Papaya Metallic color? I'd be happy to see how it looks in a real life if you don't mind.

I've ordered mine (delivery date is May 2022) but still not sure if I should keep this color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes I did. That one is covered in dust:D but the color is good. It's quite dark, I was actually expecting something more bright. It's not crazy orange like orange mustangs. And it's a metallic color.

I saw a fee different orange colors by the other manufacturers like VW, Kia, Jaguar, Ford Mustang. This one is nothing like that.

It's at Porsche South Bay on the rooftop parking. Please note it's a Macan base.

There is also on in the Irvine Porsche, my wife saw it while we were on the highway.

·
Registered
2022 Macan S Papaya
4 Posts
Is there anyone in Los Angeles, CA who owns a 2022 Macan in the Papaya Metallic color? I'd be happy to see how it looks in a real life if you don't mind.

I've ordered mine (delivery date is May 2022) but still not sure if I should keep this color.
I took delivery of my Macan S 2022 in April. I love the color and everyone that’s seen it thinks it’s awesome. It stands out and is beautiful in the sun. Flatter looking in the shade because the metallic doesn’t shine. No regrets with it. I ordered it with the Papaya deviated stitching, black calipers and clear taillights. Basically, I tried to get all red out of the car. Really happy that I didn’t go with carmine red. Too many red cars on the road. However, I’m really disappointed that the AC quit working after two months.
Sorry, that I’m located in the San Francisco area, wish you could see it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts