Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed I hit 59,001 when I arrived home. We’ve had Macan since June 2015 and truthfully? Not one d*mn regret!
Sleeve Font Automotive design Automotive lighting Circle

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Hey.. nice to see you !! Does hubby still have the 911 too ? Glad to see the car has held up all these years . 5 cars later I am still here too.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey.. nice to see you !! Does hubby still have the 911 too ? Glad to see the car has held up all these years . 5 cars later I am still here too.
yes, he has same 911, too. We bought 5 months after taking possession of Macan. How the heck are you?!

Reactions: yrralis1

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
yes, he has same 911, too. We bought 5 months after taking possession of Macan. How the heck are you?!
Older but still here !!! I don't have my 15 Macan though . That was 4 Macans ago . Right now I have a 2020 Turbo and my 2017 911 GTS with a build slot for the new one . I still love these cars and they still keep sponging up my money and time , Notice the 12K posts !!! Given the circumstances of the modern day insanity of life I am overall happy and hope you guys are too .

How are you ? Do you plan to keep the Macan much longer ?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Older but still here !!! I don't have my 15 Macan though . That was 4 Macans ago . Right now I have a 2020 Turbo and my 2017 911 GTS with a build slot for the new one . I still love these cars and they still keep sponging up my money and time , Notice the 12K posts !!! Given the circumstances of the modern day insanity of life I am overall happy and hope you guys are too .

How are you ? Do you plan to keep the Macan much longer ?
we still have both cars we started out with In 2015. We talk about something newer but then we go outside and grin and decide we have everything we want. The Macan still smells new! We retired in 2018 and between Porsches, Airstream, fishing, gardening, etc., we’ve managed to keep busy and active and away from people. We feel very fortunate. (Pic taken in our yard)
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
we still have both cars we started out with In 2015. We talk about something newer but then we go outside and grin and decide we have everything we want. The Macan still smells new! We retired in 2018 and between Porsches, Airstream, fishing, gardening, etc., we’ve managed to keep busy and active and away from people. We feel very fortunate. (Pic taken in our yard) View attachment 247062
I like your retirement program. It seems to do well for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts