Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Special ordered for PSE! So far after a couple hundred miles it adds a nice growl and seems like it'll be better when the engine is broken in and I can let it rip.

The 19s are starting to grow on me. I originally planned on replacing the 'free' wheels with some 20" OZ Leggera HLTs but might hold off for now and see how they do in the snow next winter on all seasons.

Next question is to de-badge or keep the "Macan S".

Edit: Here’s the options list in case anyone is searching for pictures. This forum was a huge help ordering!

Volcano Grey Metallic
Panoramic Roof System
Roof Rails in High Gloss Black
Window Trim in High Gloss Black
Side Blades in Exterior Color
Lower Rear Fascia Painted
Sport Exhaust System incl. Tailpipes in Silver
Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
Seat Heating (Front)
Smoking Package

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Special ordered for PSE! So far after a couple hundred miles it adds a nice growl and seems like it'll be better when the engine is broken in and I can let it rip.

The 19s are starting to grow on me. I originally planned on replacing the 'free' wheels with some 20" OZ Leggera HLTs but might hold off for now and see how they do in the snow next winter on all seasons.

Edit: Here’s the options list in case anyone is searching for pictures. This forum was a huge help ordering!

Volcano Grey Metallic
Panoramic Roof System
Seat Heating (Front)
Smoking Package
Congratulations! Smart looking Macan you've got there - nicely optioned too! Enjoy in great health!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

Volcano Grey Metallic
Panoramic Roof System
Seat Heating (Front)
Smoking Package
I'd add the red 'S' that you can find on Amazon.

·
Premium Member
2020 Black Porsche Macan S
11 Posts

Volcano Grey Metallic
Panoramic Roof System
Seat Heating (Front)
Smoking Package
Beautiful! I am guessing now after a few weeks you are fully satisfied? I too ordered a custom build for the PSE and hope it is meaty. I want a growl. Mine is on the boat from Germany and arrives port in 10-12 days. Excited for the day of delivery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful! I am guessing now after a few weeks you are fully satisfied? I too ordered a custom build for the PSE and hope it is meaty. I want a growl. Mine is on the boat from Germany and arrives port in 10-12 days. Excited for the day of delivery.
I'm at around 350 miles now and the growl is definitely louder. When I first left the dealer at 15 miles it was quiet. It sounds like a beast now too if you're at some speed on the highway and the turbo kicks in. This is coming from someone who had a Corvette with a Corsa exhaust on it. I'm sure aftermarket is a lot louder and is it really worth $3k to everyone? Probably not. Being able to open/shut the valve is worth it to me with dropping off kids at school, etc.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
This is the exhaust note of my GTS when I took delivery 250 miles ago. I noticed this weekend that she now roars and gurgles upon startup when she is warm, even before I can activate PSE or rev her. 😃

1 - 10 of 10 Posts