Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Seems this is a popular place for Aussie's so might as well introduce myself. Got my deposit with Willoughby as well, however I will wait until I drive them to decide on the S or the Turbo. By then there might be a few more colour & wheel options. The Macan will easily replace our ML320 for all those extra duties, towing boats & motorbike trailers, carrying the dog etc., kids all grown up so will be good to get something marginally smaller that goes like a cut cat! ;)

Reactions: Whitemacan

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I am also moving from an ml (500). Is yours a 2006-2011 model too (w164)?

I did a comparison size wise and width is about the same, macan wheelbase about 200mm shorter and height of Macan 200mm lower!

Luke

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I am also moving from an ml (500). Is yours a 2006-2011 model too (w164)?

I did a comparison size wise and width is about the same, macan wheelbase about 200mm shorter and height of Macan 200mm lower!

Luke
Yes it is Luke, I thought it might be a similar size but a bit lower. I'm happy it's lower than I thought and shorter. I am looking forward to it, it will be a sensational vehicle. PCars make a quality product, this will be no different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.