Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been scouring Google, Porsche, and Autel's website and haven't had any luck. I scanned my '18 95B base and the unit spit out 3 codes:
000602 - Closed-circuit current, limited exceeded (eEm)
000603 - Load switch-off (eEm)
008142 - Water pump relay, short circuit to B+/open circuit

No CEL. Car has ~17k mi. Service at 10k was 100% normal.

How can I figure out more of what this means?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
You are under factory warranty.

Email your Porsche SA & see what they say those codes mean & please post their reply here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Been scouring Google, Porsche, and Autel's website and haven't had any luck. I scanned my '18 95B base and the unit spit out 3 codes:
000602 - Closed-circuit current, limited exceeded (eEm)
000603 - Load switch-off (eEm)
008142 - Water pump relay, short circuit to B+/open circuit

No CEL. Car has ~17k mi. Service at 10k was 100% normal.

How can I figure out more of what this means?
I have the same code on my 2011 cayenne hybrid 008142 did you find anything out

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've currently got
Gateway fault /02
000603 load switch off [eM] and
C11000 supply voltage below limit.

I've done this scan just after a trip during which I was deluged with fault messages, none of which seemed to relate to reality, quote:

No all-wheel drive, only rear-wh drive, adapted driving permitted
ABS/PSM failure Adapted driving permitted
Fault, parking brake
Suspension system fault, adapted driving permitted
GRA/ACC fault driving permitted . Interesting because I don't have ACC.
Finally, one that said, "brake system failure park the car and go nowhere [not an exact quote]" which I ignored.

My attitude was, gosh, thanks for the permissions, I'm 200 miles from nowhere and I really don't give a * what you tell me to do

Did an Autel scan and I got the codes at the top of this post but otherwise nothing related to the storm of gratuitous advice heaped on me during the trip.

I remember someone else reporting a load of messages like this that disappeared but where do you go from here? Is this merely a result of inadvertently pushing the cruise control lever up with a knee [suggested in earlier thread]. Porsche and PIWIS don't fill me with hope for a diagnosis.

Jules

* = censored mildly naughty word.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Is this merely a result of inadvertently pushing the cruise control lever up with a knee [suggested in earlier thread]
I think this might be the explanation. Since my post I've taken the car on a 50km drive with none of the fault messages recurring. I was sharing the driving with someone else and it was while they were driving that the faults popped up. I suspect his knee might have been the culprit. I had not been looking forward to getting this checked out by either an auto electrician or a Porsche agent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts