Hi Everyone - How are we all? So it turns out that we are expecting twins. Which is awesome - but has forced us (my wife) to consider if the Macan is the right size car for us. I don't really want to sell it, but I guess there is a part of me that thinks it would be best. I am scoping out interest on here to see if anyone in the Sydney (or wider Australia I guess?) area is interested in jumping the cue for a Papaya Orange GTS with matching interior. It has 6100k on the clock but has been babied and not thrashed (id have no licence in Sydney if it had of been...) it had done a couple of trips to Newcastle and Wollongong for about 2,500 of those KM and the rest is city driving to and from work. It has the following options of note:

Leather Interior with Papaya Stitch (not extended i.e. no stitching on top of door cards)
Sunroof
Roof Rails in black
18 Way Seats
Heated GT Steering Wheel
GTS lettering in red on sideblades
Black sports side mirror sections
Model desingation
Porsche Crest on centre armrest
Puddle Lamps
Self Park Assist
Adaptive cruise control
Techart colour matched papaya sport chrono insert (not yet installed)

And finally it has been wrapped in the latest suntek reaction PPF which looks amazing, makes the car a dream to clean and ensures perfect paint underneath with no need to worry who you park next to. This was over 6000 dollars worth of investment but well worth it.

I am asking 183,500 which is not far off what the car is worth new (168,500) + the suntek wrap (6,500). Let me know if there is anyone really keen because if it works out for us both that's great - I'd hate to throw this on carsales and have someone swoop in that hasn't been on the wait list, plus car sales gets a cut.

Story on wrap by the company: