Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Removed from a 2015 Porsche Macan S with 80k miles. Asking $3,500 total for tires, rims, and shipping within the United States.I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 GTS
210 Posts
Where the valve stems removed with the tires mounted or where the tires mounted with no valve stems?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
A few are curbed and two tires are bald. $3500?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm guessing no valve stems because you recycled the TPMS on a new set of wheels?

Decent price IMO considering shipping is included - that can't be cheap. Set with no tires just sold for I assume $3k plus ship.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm guessing no valve stems because you recycled the TPMS on a new set of wheels?

Decent price IMO considering shipping is included - that can't be cheap. Set with no tires just sold for I assume $3k plus ship.
That is correct.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

With no curb rashes

·
Registered
62 Posts
True. Very good deal for whoever ended up with those.

In terms of current comps, there's another Gloss Black set on here with better tires and similar rash for $4k (local pickup only in Phoenix). Guys on Rennlist price them even higher.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updating price to $3,000. This includes the price of shipping in the contiguous United States.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts