Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are my 21’s that I just got not too long ago. Reason for selling is I’m getting a set of black ones!

Would like to sell locally but open to shipping. Shipping would be roughly $400 as I just had these shipped from Ohio!

Condition I would say is 8/10! Not many blemishes at all expect where the tire shop puts in the lugs.

These do come with brand new colored center caps OEM.
Tires are AZ850’s
265/40/21
295/35/21
Bought 4 months ago, about 4,000 miles on them!

Please note the pictures show the old pirellis that were on these. They will come with like new AZ850’s and new COLORED Porsche crest center caps.

Looking to sell locally but willing to ship! Location is Jupiter FL, 33458.

Price is $3,100 + shipping.

These are priced to move, if you look at other posts for 21's, you will know this. Comes with good tires, TPMS, and colored OEM caps.

Shipping will be roughly $400 as that’s what it cost to get these here.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! $3,100 plus shipping! Comes with tires in good condition with TPMS!

Willing to split shipping costs too.

·
Registered
306 Posts
My goodness. 2000 miles in 1 month ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took a 1,300 mile road trip right after I got these installed! Wanted fresh rubber for the trip.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump! Let’s get these moved - lowest price out there for a set of 911 turbos with tires, tpms, caps, everything!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bump! Let’s get these moved - lowest price out there for a set of 911 turbos with tires, tpms, caps, everything!
Any idea how many miles on the wheels? I’m interested but how would I know if the wheels are bent (might not obvious from just looking at them)? How do you know the wheels are not aftermarket copies versus genuine Porsche?

Apologize for all the questions, but there are a lot of fakes around. Don’t mean to insult you, and I would think others here have the same questions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Valid questions, IMO.

Some pix of the inner spoke should show some stamps (aftermarket has no stamps usually).

Better yet, OP: My suggestion is for you to show how much each wheel weighs (luggage weight tool should come handy). Factory = forged = 30-32lbs (with tires @ 30-32lbs also = 60-65lbs). Aftermarket is usually cast. So it should be +7-10lbs.

As far as bent or no bent, that’s the risk you have to take from buying used.

GLWS either way

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No bends at all, straight as an arrow. These are 100% OEM wheels. Can test for authenticity when you pick up, nothing to hide here. Mileage on wheels probably 40K

·
Registered
180 Posts
Generally speaking, mileage on wheels should not matter so long as the wheels are straight and true. They're designed to last longer than the usable life of the car from normal road use (they're not race wheels that very frequently go through extreme heat cycles and high stress.)

A quick spin on the tire machine would be able to determine if they are straight and true. Being forged, the chances of them being bent are much less likely compared to cast wheels. It takes a LOT to get them bent - massive pot hole, hit a curb hard, etc...

Stamping on the back of the wheels will determine if they are OEM or not. a photo of the part numbers starting with "95B" would be able to confirm this.

Seller is legit. Would have no hesitation as a buyer. GLWS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts