Porsche Macan Forum banner

2023 Macan GTS Canadian Build

9K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  charlesw 
Beauty! I’d get rid of the power steering plus, the puddle lights and the surround view, unless you have difficulty parking 🤣 each to their own! Also have you sat in the 18’s vs the 14’s? I liked the 18’s but wifey thought the 14’s were more comfortable. It will be her car so…..Enjoy!

View attachment 260821

View attachment 260823
View attachment 260824
View attachment 260822

I‘m taking delivery for next GTS in 10 days. Just saw it real life ear today. I chose the side blades painted instead of carbon fibre. I love CF, but looked weird IMHO on the outside. Try to minimize the number of textures. Non negotiable options were Sports Chrono and Sports Exhaust. My Porsche Code is PPLKT190. I chose the 8 ways over the 18 ways because I’m 5’7’’ 160lbs and didn’t need the extra adjustments. Put the money on the illuminated entry door and fuel cap. Last thing, I much prefer the GT wheels over the busy RS Spider. They are a pain to clean.
Great example of why not to get ACC, not only is it another nanny to take responsibility for your driving it destroys the looks of the front grill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.