Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2023 GTS - Dolomite / Bordeaux
301 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

The top image is the GTS sport package with the satin black bottom pieces. The bottom image is the regular GTS with the painted bottom pieces. That's the Canadian configurator. Not sure if it's the same everywhere else.

· Registered
301 Posts
Bumping this back into life.
My GTS build locks in just over a week and wondering if anyone has the black lower pieces on theirs they could share a photo of? Especially in dolomite or other light colour.

I "think" the black lowers is what is standard on the base Macan and the S.

· Registered
305 Posts
if you do go with the black side skirts I think you might want to body color your side panels because if you leave those black as well there might be too much “black” on the sides.
personally I like Body colored everything but having the side skirts satin black does hide scuffs/scratches better from the road debris,wear and tear from going into / out from the car, etc.

· Registered
16 Posts
if you do go with the black side skirts I think you might want to body color your side panels because if you leave those black as well there might be too much “black” on the sides.
personally I like Body colored everything but having the side skirts satin black does hide scuffs/scratches better from the road debris,wear and tear from going into / out from the car, etc.
Exactly I want a massive 2 tone so the black will hide a lot of stone chips and enhance the 2 tone I want

· Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 255475
View attachment 255476

The top image is the GTS sport package with the satin black bottom pieces. The bottom image is the regular GTS with the painted bottom pieces. That's the Canadian configurator. Not sure if it's the same everywhere else.
Check out the ultra expensive green colour!! It looks great on that
Check out the ultra expensive green colour!! It looks great on that

· Registered
14,860 Posts
Although it’s cheaper to maintain the plastic looking satin black exterior the painted exterior in my opinion looks more refined. There’s just enough black pieces within the GTS model to give it an aggressive work without having to go overkill.

· Registered
301 Posts
Although it’s cheaper to maintain the plastic looking satin black exterior the painted exterior in my opinion looks more refined. There’s just enough black pieces within the GTS model to give it an aggressive work without having to go overkill.
There's something i don't like about the body coloured painted surround in the rear apron which I was glad to be able to option out.
When my SA confirmed that the satin exterior package on the GTS was indeed painted black and not just raw plastic, it sealed the deal for me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts