Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
218 Posts
So I installed the Pedal Commander in my Gen 2 Turbo on the weekend - easiest install ever on RHD cars. Took me no more than 10 mins. Top tip use some blu-tack (Plasti-Tak in US?) on the end of the Torx bit to hold the bolt as you remove it.

Anyway I've only had time to drive the car once since and with PC set to City Mode default (I've read City +2 is ideal for town driving). Got to a T junction turning right, put the foot down and it was a big surprise, darted out which I wasn't expecting because my brain has got used to the slow motion disconnect between what I want the car to do and what actually happens. I find the lag in comfort mode most noticeable in stop start traffic ... as I slowly head off the car behind is already on my bumper. City mode default still has some lag for me.

I'll be out tomorrow on a longer test drive with different settings on PC and will report back.
I’ve likely missed this piece of info in other threads, but with pedal ommander installied, do you still get progressively more aggressive response going from comfort to S to S+ or does it just stay at the new pedal commander setting?

·
Registered
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
218 Posts
This is an interesting thread. In my case my DD is a ‘22 X3 M40i. I am wondering if I’d be a bit disappointed with a ‘23 Macan S vs the brilliantly new B58 with mild hybrid tech, added in the ‘22.

$15K more for a Macan S and I‘d expect better all around performance in all drive modes not just better handling than the latest and greatest M40i from BMW.
Hi Zero

Good second post. Looking forward to seeing more.
👍🎉😀

1 - 2 of 2 Posts