Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Finally picked this up from the detailer, and it looks so slick 馃槏 the tire shine really makes it pop.

Full Kavaca PPF by CeramicPro, Kavaca IR 55% tint on the front roll-ups (& 1/4s), ceramic coating for glass and wheels/barrels/calipers (wheels off), and waiting on rear reflector tints.

Side-markers have been smoked, and will be getting smoked sideview sequential signals installed at a later date.

Went straight to my buddy's tuning shop to get the spacers and pedal commander installed.

Flat 6 lowering links broke, so I opted to order a metal set. Can hardly wait to see this thing finished!

Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Hood Vehicle Toy Automotive lighting Steering wheel

Registered
2020 Macan S
Wow, so shinning! Nicely done!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Macan, but what is that thing on the steering wheel?
It's a spinner wheel (the ball thing that forklifts have). I have one arm, so it's a requirement for me to have one in order to drive. The green stuff is just masking tape that I put there to protect the leather. I got some leather scraps from a cobbler to make it look better. It also cushions the wheel so that any imprints are lessened. My GLK has permanent indents at 10 on its wheel 馃樀

Registered
What鈥檚 with the suicide knob? I haven鈥檛 seen those in decades. Back in the early to late 60鈥檚 in Pennsylvania they were outlawed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What鈥檚 with the suicide knob? I haven鈥檛 seen those in decades. Back in the early to late 60鈥檚 in Pennsylvania they were outlawed.
I'm in BC, Canada, and I'm legally required to have a certified knob (on my driver's license)

Lost function of my entire right extremity in a 2017 motorcycle accident (guy left turned into me)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's rather unfortunate, but good to know, i was about to buy a set.

Car looks great!
I ended up getting these ones:

They also have these: PORSCHE MACAN 95B AIR SUSPENSION LOWERING KIT / LINKAGES / LINKS | eBay

Also, I saw that you are from Vancouver. I'd absolutely have to recommend that you check out The Speed Syndicate, in South Burnaby. They're reasonably priced, and Alex is super knowledgable. His wife has a Macan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts