Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks wicked!!

Mind sharing what size spacers and what kind of lowering links used? I know we’re all wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLAT6 10mm front 12mm back

Airmatic Evo links, 10mm adjustment on front, 11mm adjustment on back links
resulted in approximately 1.7" drop

· Registered
2021 Porsche Macan GTS
86 Posts
Love the look of the Airmatic Evo links. I read that it can actually drop as low as 70mm?! That's over 2.5". Was there a reason why you only lowered it roughly 1.7"? Curious how much did your local shop charge to install the lowering links?

· Registered
431 Posts
FLAT6 10mm front 12mm back

Airmatic Evo links, 10mm adjustment on front, 11mm adjustment on back links
resulted in approximately 1.7" drop
Love the look of the Airmatic Evo links. I read that it can actually drop as low as 70mm?! That's over 2.5". Was there a reason why you only lowered it roughly 1.7"? Curious how much did your local shop charge to install the lowering links?
Still wondering the total cost….

· Registered
2021 Porsche Macan GTS
86 Posts
Still wondering the total cost….
I will be taking my GTS in to get these installed soon. I will post the cost once I know.

Reactions: Kwic

· Registered
2023 GTS - Dolomite / Bordeaux PPUQ7NL7
438 Posts
Any risk of rubbing with such a drop and the spacers? I lived in constant fear of damaging the fenders on my lowered S4 avant, albeit it was on coilovers. Still I'd hate to rub the fenders my new GTS but the "low" life is calling my name again...

· Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any risk of rubbing with such a drop and the spacers? I lived in constant fear of damaging the fenders on my lowered S4 avant, albeit it was on coilovers. Still I'd hate to rub the fenders my new GTS but the "low" life is calling my name again...
I dropped my GTS even more, and fitted 22s on with 295/30R22 tires. No rubbing at all

· Registered
8 Posts

· Registered
2021 Porsche Macan GTS
86 Posts
I will be taking my GTS in to get these installed soon. I will post the cost once I know.
Hey guys so I finally got the lowering links installed. I am extremely happy with the lowered look and new stance.

Here's a before and after pic (before is outside of the shop where I got it done).

Before:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

AND

AFTER 🔥:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 16 of 16 Posts