Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Maybe they should follow Range Rover to offer a free fine piece of cleaning cloth lol
Free? No way. The piece of cloth will have the Porsche logo and will be an option for an extra $200.

Reactions: JRB

·
Registered
915 Posts
Where’s the exhaust? Lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks good and like most performance EV's it should have blistering 0-60 times but unless it has a 500 mi range it wont work for me.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I like it. My wife is holding on to her '15 S until the EV arrives, then she'll decide.

·
Registered
| 2018 Porsche Macan Sport Edition
59 Posts
My OCD of cleaning finger prints would go out of control! Also I’d black out those rear fogs like non other! Yuck

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm liking that rendering, but hating the touch-sensitive center console panel!

My new more realistic threshold for purchasing a Macan EV though is 500 to 600 hp, 0 to 60 mph in the 3s, and a minimum 400 mile range....that and it would need to handle like the ICE variant, and cost about the same.

·
Registered
459 Posts
wow. looks good for an EV car. I will never buy a car where all of the buttons are plastic and need cleaning to remove the finger prints. the would look like **** in just a few days. Seeing all of these changes on the current model and now this makes me very happy I special ordered mine in 2018. I know some love the new PCM and taillights but the older models have the true Porsche egnine.

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS
15 Posts
Would be cool if they gave the front end a bit of Taycan treatment...differentiate the EV vs Gas models & keep both instead of eventually replacing the gas model

1 - 15 of 15 Posts