Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
5,189 Posts
Be sure to order the optional black trim versus the chrome

· Registered
88 Posts
Not a fan of the idea behind macan ev. One of the reasons I liked the macan was because 1) it’s v6 engine sounded like a super car and 2) the ability for Porsche to make a smaller more lightweight SUV that out handles the cayenne.
I get it. The governments are forcing porsche to make EV’s and they’re going to put electric motors in their least important cars to leave room for the 911 to keep the flat 6, but it’s sad that now I have to find a different ICE/hybrid SUV sports car. Hopefully porsche doesn’t lay a finger on the cayenne because their new Coupes look way better than the standard cayenne and give it that proportional shape that it needed similar to how the macan looks. The cayenne v8 also sounds orgasmic with an after market exhaust. Only downside is now I have to spend over 100k on a cayenne to match the performance an 80k Macan has.

· Registered
1,148 Posts
If that is the new Macan EV I am contacting my dealership associate now to warn me a week before the last order can be placed for the current shape ! I need a week to make sure my option list is just right.

The back just looks wrong.

· Banned
1,128 Posts
The bright trim is appears to be reflecting the photographer's flash (look at the bright sign above the car). The real clue, I think, is to look at the black vertical parts of the rear window (C pillar?) - things don't quite line up - that bright trim is fake. I also think some no-quite-as-black cladding has been added to the lift gate to disguise the shape of the butt a bit.

I'm wondering about that pop-up spoiler. Fake? Would that be appear on all Macan variants, or just the "Turbo"?

· Registered
460 Posts
This is probably the next Porsche that I will buy (unless they release a Macan E-Hybrid, in which case I'll get that in a second)... With ownership experience of a Macan and a Panamera E-Hybrid, and having test-driven two Taycans, I'm ready for the electric Porsches, big-time... No more iCE-only Porsches for me...

· Registered
364 Posts
Both front and rear bumpers looked too busy with protruding offset from 2022 .3 facelift (spy photos). Macan model can opt for SportDesign front facia, rear bumper and side skirts (GTS style).

· Registered
209 Posts
2023 via C&D. ICE update later this year

And looks like a electric 718 is also in the works. Exciting.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts