I'm selling my 2022 Base Macan. I bought the car knowing that it may be too small for me and my family, and it is. I just couldn’t pass up those Porsche looks and handling...I've had the car 2 1/2 months.

The car has been babied. The engine was broken in per Porsche guidance and I took care to vary engine speeds and avoid a lot of highway miles before break-in. After break-in, we did a long interstate road trip which accounts for most of the current mileage. I have detailed the car myself several times, and the paint has an Ethos hybrid ceramic wax applied (which I’ve been very happy with by the way). No one else has been allowed to breathe on it. It's the only car you can buy with a “no fast food has been in it” guarantee. It just smells like Porsche leather.
  • White
  • Standard Interior in Black/Mojave Beige
  • Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Roof Rails in High Gloss Black
  • 20" Macan S Wheels in Dark Titanium
  • Interior Trim in Dark Walnut
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
  • Surround View
  • Included First Year / 10,000 Mile Maintenance
  • Premium Package Plus
  • Ventilated Seats (Front)
  • BOSE Surround Sound System
  • Lane Change Assist (LCA)
  • Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
  • Heated Seats (front and rear)
  • Panoramic Roof System
LED Headlights incl. PDLS+

4,445 miles
  • Other features include Apple CarPlay, Entry and Drive and rear temperature controls.
I’m asking $65,500. The car is located in Knoxville, TN. I will deliver within 400 miles for expenses. Get a factory new Porsche for less than factory new price.

I welcome any questions about the car.