Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2019 Macan in Chalk. I get comments about how awesome the color is all of the time. I love the color so much that we just placed an order for a new Chalk Cayman GTS. (Not replacing the Macan, replacing an older Cayman. Love my Macan!) One thing the dealer suggested on the Macan when I ordered it is to do the rear fascia in the custom color. That way you get more of the custom color you are paying for. I've attached a pic of the rear of mine so you can see how much more Chalk it added. And also do the side blades in the custom color!!
rear.jpeg
macan.jpeg

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just read an article on the new colors PORSCHE is offering on their 2021 TAYCAN. Some awesome and imaginative colors.

·
Registered
464 Posts
We have many Nardo Grey Audis in the area and it is a head turner and also now see similar color on the Kia Stinger that appears to be called Ceramic Grey with many references to the color as Paint Primer. We cannot get enough of the Chalk (on the Cayenne) that does look light on a sunny day and then turns dark at sunset. We would have ordered this color on the Macan if we could but it was not available for the 2016 model so it will be a serious contender on the next one.

Cayenne in Chalk.jpg

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There was a Chalk with Garnet/Black (my ideal combo) Turbo @ Porsche Greenwich today when I stopped in- it was amazing.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
169 Posts
You can do it!

Reactions: MAPC
21 - 25 of 25 Posts