Porsche Macan Forum banner
721 - 740 of 746 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations! I picked mine up late last week, drove for 2 days with a huge smile, then left town…long planned holiday trip w family. Hated to leave the GTS behind!

no pictures yet, but I can say all electronics fully installed, including power electric steering wheel adjustment, TPMS, and Bose.

last tracking date I was given before it appeared on 11/15 was 11/26. Original date when ordered in June was 11/19.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Here is one at the dealership the day she arrived, shows the red lettering nicely, not so much my sweet full leather interior.
By the way also have Michelin tour HP tires.
It appears I was lucky.
Except for the fact that I was so excited to see the GTS that I got my first speeding ticket in over a decade (like before online driver safety) on my way there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
At least give us a teaser pic or something! Geez. 😂
Going to try really hard to do a proper photo set that perhaps might have a slim chance of showing the colors accurately. Basically most pics of both chalk and garnet online should be ignored as source for deciding on those colors. In person its just so much better. Pics will be coming, I promise :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brief update - found out today my car finished production last week (just got my VIN), will be boarding a ship Dec. 7. Delivery is marked as Feb. 11 so hopefully this date gets moved up!
Ours will be on the same boat I believe. But mine is a base model with a delivery date estimated- Jan. 28, 2022. Let’s hope it will be moved up!
Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ours will be on the same boat I believe. But mine is a base model with a delivery date estimated- Jan. 28, 2022. Let’s hope it will be moved up! View attachment 248267
Mine is right behind yours, in the production run, by about a week, it should be done about now, but has the same Exit port Emden date of December 10th so they should be on the same boat, mine will be delivered to Calgary - how about yours ? Evo and Mario ?

·
Registered
2022 Macan GTS [PNJ42JT4]
29 Posts
Ours will be on the same boat I believe. But mine is a base model with a delivery date estimated- Jan. 28, 2022. Let’s hope it will be moved up! View attachment 248267
Thanks for sharing this - we should keep each other posted on our timings as would agree it seems like high chance we could be in the same boat...literally and figuratively lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for sharing this - we should keep each other posted on our timings as would agree it seems like high chance we could be in the same boat...literally and figuratively lol
I was trying to search the Volkswagen export schedule for Nov and Dec 2021, but could not find one. Can’t wait to see the car being loaded to the boat and coming to Canada.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes Evo and Mario.
I have a well optioned Macan S in production now, should be done in the next day or two or three.. I have all of the problem points, Bose, 18 way seats, air suspension, and all the rest of the electronic stuff.. so will see what it is actually deliverd with !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes Evo and Mario.
I have a well optioned Macan S in production now, should be done in the next day or two or three.. I have all of the problem points, Bose, 18 way seats, air suspension, and all the rest of the electronic stuff.. so will see what it is actually deliverd with !!
My sales told me we only get to know if anything is missing once the car arrives in Halifax. He said my car should be fine, might miss one set of key or the TPMS, which should not take long to be resolved and released. Finger crossed!

·
Registered
211 Posts
My 22 S isn't locked in yet. I am assuming once it's locked in, I'll get the above? Is it a website you log in to to track? Or is it an email the dealership sent you?
There is no TYD tracking for Macans unfortunately. You can ask your SA for an event schedule which will show planned, expected and actual dates of different milestones, but these are changing constantly so don’t expect those dates to be firm. You should ask your SA if it’s okay for you to check in once and while around certain milestone dates to have him / her check and see if things are on schedule. That’s about the best you can do when it comes to knowing the status.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 22 S isn't locked in yet. I am assuming once it's locked in, I'll get the above? Is it a website you log in to to track? Or is it an email the dealership sent you?
This is a screenshot from the dealership order tracking system. I think you could ask your dealer to send you the screenshot once you have the allocation with a commission #. Do you have the allocation already? If yes, you could ask your sales to send the status screenshot to you. It at least has the planned date and estimated date of your order status.

721 - 740 of 746 Posts