Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over on Rennlist, there is a hint that Turbo orders are no long accepted. Do you think there is certification fail at the ports in US and Canada that can't be fixed?

·
Registered
2020 Macan S Sapphire Blue, Steel Built 02/20.
80 Posts
I also wonder about this and if my Macan S order might get moved up if they start to prioritize customer orders ahead of dealer stock orders due to excess capacity on the lines.
My build scheduled for end of Feb.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got word from my sales rep that my 2020 GTS will arrive late May! Earlier than I expected, honestly.

If anyone else is leasing, residual is 62% on 10k miles over 36 months with .00250 MF rate. With CA tax it puts it at $1283 for my monthly lease, which is about $100 less than my current 2017 MY lease. That included a $2,075 discount on my $84,075 build on this one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My sales rep just told me late May for 2020 GTS delivery. Will be sad that some early Turbo owners get their cars after GTS early orderers.

·
Registered
2018 Macan Turbo PP, 2013 911S manual, 1991 C4 Coupe
41 Posts
Thx for the update, may I ask what down payment and drive off cost was?

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canada - Spoke to my SA today. Said the same. March production, late May ETA. We'll see.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My sales rep just told me late May for 2020 GTS delivery. Will be sad that some early Turbo owners get their cars after GTS early orderers.
Got the same answer today for my GTS order. March production, end May eta. Can't believe GTS arrives before Turbo.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You know they're most likely going to hold the GTS deliveries until all Turbos ordered before the GTS was on sale are delivered to the customers. They say may but come may you'll get the whole we had no clue but looks like you're delayed until july due to incoming turbos :)

Easier to sell a pre sale that you expect sooner than later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anybody in the US heard of an 'official' release or delivery date of a 2020 2.9l Turbo they ordered or bought?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cross updating from my own intro thread just in case easy for folks.

I chatted with my SA today, my order was in Nov 2019 and expected to lock in April 2020 with an estimated at the dealer date of June 12th, 2020. Wowzer!

Again not sure how accurate that is all dependent on the certification, etc.

Cheers!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cross updating from my own intro thread just in case easy for folks.

I chatted with my SA today, my order was in Nov 2019 and expected to lock in April 2020 with an estimated at the dealer date of June 12th, 2020. Wowzer!

Again not sure how accurate that is all dependent on the certification, etc.

Cheers!
Sounds about right - not long now! I'm expecting mine in July (takes a little longer for Australia). I don't mind the wait, just very grateful and excited!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts