Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Macan Turbo PP has more torque 600NM vs 550NM.

I think the 2.9 should have gone to the GTS and the turbo get a V8 or God forbid a flat 6 like the 911 speedster with 375KW.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Could those funny little silver triangles in the very bottom corners of the front bumper, shown in the pictures above, be LED fog lamps ???

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Gotta think the GTS will come in around 400 ponies when its released in late spring, early summer 2020.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I think I am seeing a diffuser ( split in the rear top spoiler) may be the end of the rear window dust issue.
Thats cool..... want.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
If so........just as useless as the current LED fog lamps I have.
LOL - - Agree 100%, Teddis.... if that's what they are, then probly just there for decoration.

In fact, I honestly can't remember having truly effective fog lamps on any car in the past 20 years....

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Looks like they got rid of the rear sliding caliber brakes also. Looks like the standard Porsche rears now

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
There's no replacement for displacement, as they say, and using the entry level Panny 2.9 is a bit disappointing, which means the Turbo won't stand out that much, but otherwise it looks good and seems to have more stuff as standard compared to the last one.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
There's no replacement for displacement, as they say, and using the entry level Panny 2.9 is a bit disappointing, which means the Turbo won't stand out that much, but otherwise it looks good and seems to have more stuff as standard compared to the last one.
The entry level Panny engine is the single turbo 3.0L. The twin turbo 2.9L they use is from the Cayenne S and Panamera S.

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really wish I could get a Macan that looks like a GTS, but has the performance of a Turbo, without any tuning.

For example, in the configurator you can get black 20'' black Spyders as part of a winter set, so why aren't those an option for all-season/summer!?

41 - 60 of 351 Posts