Porsche Macan Forum banner

321 - 340 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Think it might sit for a while. Our business orders from east coast are all halted. Nothings allowed to transfer to west coast. Dealers are all starting to close down as well for 6 to 8 weeks starting.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Turns out I have heated steering. NO IDEA how or why. And, it's fitted on a standard steering wheel, not the smaller one with the screwed-down aluminum bolsters. Super bonus for me. Did I get a freebie?
Sorry, Big Cat - you are not a unique & special snowflake..... all years of US-bound Turbos get heated steering wheels as standard.
SO nice to knock the chill off your hands on a cold morning - - enjoy !! :geek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Think it might sit for a while. Our business orders from east coast are all halted. Nothings allowed to transfer to west coast. Dealers are all starting to close down as well for 6 to 8 weeks starting.
would not doubt it.... if I see it headed towards the Panama Canal, then at least it will make its way to California.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, well ... lookie who knows how to order the Extended Black Exterior Package in High Gloss !!
...and High Gloss sideblades !!

Been desperately waiting for someone to post example shots of this option - - thank you, 'Theporscheone'.

Major Props on a sweet build !! ??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, well ... lookie who knows how to order the Extended Black Exterior Package in High Gloss !!
...and High Gloss sideblades !!

Been desperately waiting for someone to post example shots of this option - - thank you, 'Theporscheone'.

Major Props on a sweet build !! ??
I think it was well worth the black out package. Better than textured bumper parts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry, Big Cat - you are not a unique & special snowflake..... all years of US-bound Turbos get heated steering wheels as standard.
SO nice to knock the chill off your hands on a cold morning - - enjoy !! :geek:
Hahaha. And I thought I got something for nothing. In any event, man have I been using that function.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
I read that the Burmester produces audiophile level sound quality, but all those extra clear highs get drowned out by the road and wind noise. Better for your living room
it does produce great sound, and there is minimal road and wind noise in the Macan. It’s very quiet. Nothing gets drowned out at all. Well worth the $$

Reactions: TripleL

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anyone get any updates on their delivery, still waiting on mine but with covid I assume it will be delayed again and I ordered early september of last year!

·
Registered
63 Posts
So far, the GM and Sales Manager at my shop are still conducting deliveries for orders placed by clients, albeit very much coordinated and tactical given the circumstances. My vessel passed through the Panama Canal already, still on track for end of April/early May delivery. We are tracking and scheduling a trade in time for current Macan GTS as well.....so at face value, all seems to be good for now, but who knows what will happen once the boat docs; they can get stuck there too if there is a backlog. Will keep folks posted.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
266 Posts
Anyone get any updates on their delivery, still waiting on mine but with covid I assume it will be delayed again and I ordered early september of last year!
I was told that my GTS was finally released from “administrative hold” at JAXPORT and should be here in NC by the end of the week. It’ll take a couple days to get here tinted and PPF’d, then they will bring her to me!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Also still waiting for mine that was ordered early last October and don’t believe that it had been scheduled for production prior to the Leipzig assembly plant shutdown due to Covid-19. Word from my SA is that the Macan assembly plant will slowly resume production by the end of this week? Hopefully my order is one of the first on the schedule. My expectation is that I probably won’t see delivery until June or possibly July?

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
266 Posts
Yes, I’m waiting for the GTS Macan already, I would like to know what it is capable of and how it is managed. I think maybe a test drive to go.
Good luck getting a test drive. I believe the first [limited] batch of GTS's were pre-ordered months ago. I ordered mine the first week in January and am scheduled to get it this Saturday. Shortly after mine was built, the German auto plants shut down. :(

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
266 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Guys, Turbo landed at port on Friday, arrived at the dealer yesterday, awaiting PDI completion for pick up 👍🏻

321 - 340 of 361 Posts