Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, sorry if this is posted somewhere else on the forum- but I cant find any info on it:

Does anyone know of a Cobb (or other tuner) tune for the 2019-2020 S? Everything I can find is for pre-2019 models. Are there any mods people are doing to the 2019-2020 S' to get more power? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hey everyone, sorry if this is posted somewhere else on the forum- but I cant find any info on it:

Does anyone know of a Cobb (or other tuner) tune for the 2019-2020 S? Everything I can find is for pre-2019 models. Are there any mods people are doing to the 2019-2020 S' to get more power? Thanks.
No personal experience with this, but if you go to Macan ECU you can see that at least this -- Burger Tuning JB4 Tuner (Macan S 19+) -- exists.

There's a Flat 6 Motorsports sub-forum here: Flat 6 Motorsports , as they're a forum vendor. It would probably be productive for you to contact them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
At least for 2020 macan gts + turbo, Im not confident a COBB tune will be released. Since the 2.9 is shared with audi RS5, the Bosch MG1 ECU in those engines does not seem to have an OBD port tune. In general, I've only seen bench ECU tunes available for the audi rs5.

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts

We should have something available here shortly. We have a slew of upgrades coming including a turbo upgrade kit. Unfortunately, the ECU will need to be mailed in for our tuning suite but we're designing an overnight process. The ECU is very very simple to remove. We're hoping down the road a handheld programmer is possible. In terms of the piggyback options, both the JB4 and DTE Systems solutions are robust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts