Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Macan off the lot, and it came with the Piano black interior trim. I ordered and received the carbon fiber trim upgrade from Suncoast. The issue I have is getting the large trim piece off over the glove box. I am able to get the trim piece to release from the bottom, but there appears to be a significant clip about three inches up from the bottom on the left side. I am having a hard time getting that clip to release, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought my Macan off the lot, and it came with the Piano black interior trim. I ordered and received the carbon fiber trim upgrade from Suncoast. The issue I have is getting the large trim piece off over the glove box. I am able to get the trim piece to release from the bottom, but there appears to be a significant clip about three inches up from the bottom on the left side. I am having a hard time getting that clip to release, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Update - I broke down and paid the piper. I think $140 for a day is a huge rip off, but all I had to do was remove the side dash access panel on the passenger side. That gave me access to the lug that release the trim panel! I will be selling some like new 2020 Macan Piano trim pieces cheap tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Think I missed something? What was $140 per day? Tool rental?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts