Porsche Macan Forum banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I set up a free account at Marine Watch. Found the vehicle carriers docked there. I think there are 3 of them at the moment. Set up a notification on each to alert me when any of them leave port. Then call my SA for update.
Thank you(y)

·
Registered
135 Posts
...and yes, you're correct - any Porsches bound for NE dealers enter through Davisville; if yours is loaded on a vessel in the next few days, then it may be at your dealer in 3 weeks, ready for delivery. I'm in Chicago, so the trip time adds probably another week, depending on where it stops before Houston, and then a rail journey up to the Midwest, I think. Yours will be trucked out of port and may well get to your dealer the same day, since it's not far. I'm from NY originally - where did you buy yours from?

·
Registered
24 Posts
...and yes, you're correct - any Porsches bound for NE dealers enter through Davisville; if yours is loaded on a vessel in the next few days, then it may be at your dealer in 3 weeks, ready for delivery. I'm in Chicago, so the trip time adds probably another week, depending on where it stops before Houston, and then a rail journey up to the Midwest, I think. Yours will be trucked out of port and may well get to your dealer the same day, since it's not far. I'm from NY originally - where did you buy yours from?
I got mine from Manhattan Motorcars. My second Porsche from them but my first that I ordered.

161 - 164 of 164 Posts