Porsche Macan Forum banner

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
169 Posts
Now you need to figure out which ship she'll be on!
100%. Started already but too early to guess. Volkswagen’s Shipping Schedule through PWL.DE hasn’t been update since early March.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
169 Posts
Surely your SA must have some idea?
At the moment he doesn't know any more than the schedule he sent.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ah I see - how curious. I guess it's somewhat to be expected given the current climate. Hopefully you'll receive some clarity soon!
At the moment he doesn't know any more than the schedule he sent.
It's actually not that strange - your car apparently hit the port only yesterday, according to your screenshot; the sales dude will be able to tell you which boat you're on when the vehicle is actually on it - or very shortly before which is when it's actually confirmed what boat it will be on - they never know that info far in advance. The screenshot shows that it's expected to make it out by June 5th. So that's 3 weeks, and there will be quite a few ships departing within that window, most likely. Under normal circumstances, I'd say your car will be off the docks in no more than 2 weeks, from prior experience. I'd check back with him weekly if he doesn't reach out to you first.

And as Das Golf R pointed out (do you own one, by the way? I ask because I do) the PWL line's schedule for shipping, at least to the US, hasn't been updated since CW 10 for some reason, which is frustrating and makes educated guesswork impossible.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
169 Posts
@John Y. And as Das Golf R pointed out (do you own one, by the way? I ask because I do)

No. Just a German heritage person who golfs and drives German cars.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
169 Posts
Reactions: seventh_letter

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man, looks awesome in VG...sparkling. That looks like it’s parked in standard height, right? Enjoy!
Volcano Gray is such a great color for the GTS. Goes so well with the black wheels and black trim.

Correct, suspension in standard mode. I’ll be doing a proper photo shoot with it set in low mode once the rainy weather clears off.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
272 Posts
Some of you may think I am nuts, but I have been keeping the RPMs on my 4 week old GTS at or below 4,000 during the “break in period.” That changed today! I found a quiet, straight street, put Dolly in sport and the suspension in sports plus, came to a full stop, and then floored it! OMG!!! It pulled like stink!! And this is coming from a guy who owned a 2016 Cayman S. The GTS is a very fast car and exceeded my best expectations. My girlfriend was riding with me and said “Wow! It felt like my brain hit the back of my skull!” 😜

121 - 140 of 164 Posts