Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Macan GTS Finally arrived in enclosed transport to Houston. GOTTA LOVE THIS CAR. Had to order out of state as no dealers in Houston gave me the right discount.

Props to Perimeter Porsche of Atlanta and their management for making it happen. Price sells cars. Get that discount guys. These cars are not limited.

YOU ARE THE BUYER, YOU'RE ALWAYS HAVE THE UPPER ADVANTAGE. Thanks to this Forum in helping me research and you guys for help and opinions.
20200607_171953.jpg
20200607_141034.jpg
20200607_135149.jpg
20200607_135143.jpg
20200607_135117.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Great looking car. I'm already jonesing about replacing my 10 month old S with a GTS in Miami Blue !!! Doesn't the GTS come standard with 'Surround View" ? I didn't notice the camera in the front grill. Or...is that camera for something else ?

·
Registered
107 Posts
And, by the way.... Atlanta makes a lot of sense for the delivery anyway for the "Experience". Since they are warranted at all Porsche dealerships, I'd be surprised if Atlanta didn't sell a lot of cars no matter where you live.

·
Registered
309 Posts
2020 Macan GTS Finally arrived in enclosed transport to Houston. GOTTA LOVE THIS CAR. Had to order out of state as no dealers in Houston gave me the right discount.

Props to Perimeter Porsche of Atlanta and their management for making it happen. Price sells cars. Get that discount guys. These cars are not limited.

YOU ARE THE BUYER, YOU'RE ALWAYS HAVE THE UPPER ADVANTAGE. Thanks to this Forum in helping me research and you guys for help and opinions. View attachment 231698 View attachment 231699 View attachment 231700 View attachment 231701 View attachment 231702
Congratulations - enjoy in great health!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrats!

If any, what's the turbo lag like with the new 2.9L? Almost non-existent I hope!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Congratulations on your new GTS, she looks fantastic.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful.... I know it was a long time coming, but worth the wait. Glad Perimeter took care of you too. It's a shame our Houston dealers don't show the flexibility, but their loss! You're right -price does sell cars....

All the best!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts