Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a long trip, it finally made it to LA on Saturday. Couple photos of her. Left factory 2/17/2020. Delivery 6/14/2020. Dealer was great, they took another $1k, off the price and hooked me up with the rubber floor mats. The latter of which were immediately useful as the wife directed me to meet her at the beach. Sand was managed!

If anyone wants the build sheet, let me know. I'm happy to share. I had a 2017 Turbo before, and have to say, this is actually much more fun to drive. It has more "spirit" I suppose is the word. I can tell that it's tuned a lot more for sport. The Turbo felt more refined and tame, though it certaily had power. Acceleration is **** close in my book, and I may add a COBB AccessPort to kick it a bit more. Another nice part is I can actually hear the exhaust on this one, unlike the neutered tone on the Turbo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Beautiful, enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Gorgeous....congrats! Love the amount of metallic flake in the Volcano Grey!

Now get those front door windows tinted!

·
Registered
309 Posts
After a long trip, it finally made it to LA on Saturday. Couple photos of her. Left factory 2/17/2020. Delivery 6/14/2020. Dealer was great, they took another $1k, off the price and hooked me up with the rubber floor mats. The latter of which were immediately useful as the wife directed me to meet her at the beach. Sand was managed!

If anyone wants the build sheet, let me know. I'm happy to share. I had a 2017 Turbo before, and have to say, this is actually much more fun to drive. It has more "spirit" I suppose is the word. I can tell that it's tuned a lot more for sport. The Turbo felt more refined and tame, though it certaily had power. Acceleration is **** close in my book, and I may add a COBB AccessPort to kick it a bit more. Another nice part is I can actually hear the exhaust on this one, unlike the neutered tone on the Turbo.

View attachment 231870 View attachment 231871 View attachment 231872 View attachment 231873 View attachment 231874 View attachment 231875 View attachment 231876 View attachment 231877
Oh how marvellous! Congratulations - enjoy in fantastic health!

·
Registered
2020 Macan S / Volcano Grey / 2-Tone Mojave with Brushed Aluminum / PASM & PTV+ / 20" Spyders
19 Posts
Looking solid!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Congratulations on your new GTS. I love the color you picked and the wheels look fantastic. I hope that you enjoy every mile

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gorgeous....congrats! Love the amount of metallic flake in the Volcano Grey!

Now get those front door windows tinted!
Unfortunately I'm a California tax donkey and we can only do 30% tint on front windows. Which is nearly clear anyway.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also, I'm coming from a 2017 Turbo and have to say I like the sportiness of this much better. And looking forward to the Cobb Tuning Stage 1 treatment with AccessPort as soon as they release it. ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
OP, your car is gorgeous. Congrats!

When you say the exhaust on your new car is louder than your old one, is it because your old car did not have PSE?

Also thinking about ordering a new GTS, and have driven test driven the new one twice, and I thought the exhaust is quieter versus our current 2017 GTS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts