Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hi all, mine is white with luxor beige interior. I had no choice with the outside colour, as I bought it second hand, but I searched until I fund the beige interior, it is stunning, so elegant and sumptuous in the luxor beige. Personally I find black interiors depressing and unimaginative.......the carmine red or sapphire blue will look sensational against the beige interior.....
I test drove a 2018 dark burgundy Macan S and it was beautiful. I also drove a 2018 gray (yawn) turbo with the garnet red on black interior and really liked it. Unfortunately, the turbo sold before I could seal the deal. The car I traded was Carmine and beige. I was hesitant about getting the same, but in the end, that's what I went with. Happy driving!

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
:cool:
I hate black interiors - just saying. Tan would be fantastic. The weird black you are thinking about with the red - well if you ever want to sell your car that may be a problem.
I agree about black interiors. I WAS considering red on black, but thanks (in part) to the exchanges I had on this thread, I locked in the beige:cool:

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
That's pretty awesome too !

It's the Unity 3D web pluggin

I FINALLY got it to work! I wish I knew about this plugin when I started configuring my car. I like that it event shows the net that comes with the cargo management system. I made a video of the renderings:

·
Registered
529 Posts
@cdarwinj
Congratulations on your order. That is a great looking Macan. Some of those options were not available when I ordered my GTS, like the Sport Classic wheels in black, the door handles in black and the Mohave Beige interior, which is a totally different color than the original beige. The Sport Classic wheels will be so much easier to clean compared to the RS Spyders, which are a pain. You nailed it, and if I had to order a GTS now, I would order it exactly the way you did. Good luck with the wait, and keep us informed when you receive it.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
@cdarwinj
Congratulations on your order. That is a great looking Macan. Some of those options were not available when I ordered my GTS, like the Sport Classic wheels in black, the door handles in black and the Mohave Beige interior, which is a totally different color than the original beige. The Sport Classic wheels will be so much easier to clean compared to the RS Spyders, which are a pain. You nailed it, and if I had to order a GTS now, I would order it exactly the way you did. Good luck with the wait, and keep us informed when you receive it.
Many thanks! I read that the spider wheels were a pain to clean. Is there some kind of treatment or wax that really helps reduce break dust? Someone on this thread posted a pic of his spiders to show how filthy they can get in a short amount of time.

are you the person who suggested I get the cargo mgmt system? I ended up getting it after watching a couple videos. Porsche only shows part of what is included. I probably had the same beige in my 2016 Cayman as the Mojave to which you are referring. If the Mojave looks better, I am extra psyched!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't know anyway to eliminate the brake dust other than getting the ceramic brakes. You shouldn't have too much of an issue with the Sport Classic wheels but you should get a wheel woolie to clean them and there are some coatings that people have applied to the wheels to make them easier to clean. You can do a search of the Forum.
Yes, I was the one suggesting the cargo management system, and it is by far the best bargain of all the Porsche options as far as price per utility is concerned.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts