Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my ride yesterday. I have pics the dealer took for now. I hope to take some myself this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Wow, that's a cool color - you won't have any trouble finding that in a crowded parking lot! Congratulations & best wishes for many safe & happy miles with it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd love to see more photos without the wraps, and also your options list...
Unfortunately bad weather here but I will try and get it cleaned up and more pics.

Premium Package
Thermally & Noise Insulated Glass
Trailer Hitch without Tow Ball
Roof Rails in High Gloss Black incl. Roof Transport System
Sport Tailpipes in Black
20" Macan Turbo Wheels in Exterior Color
Steering Wheel Heating

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Cool color, but you really need to throw some black satin 20" Spyders on that bad boy...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Very cool! I would be willing to bet that you have an absolutely unique build that you will never see another of.

I'm curious what your salesperson's reaction to your build was. I suspect you do not see many base cars with thermal glass.

I always love to see unique builds.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I was at there earlier in the day test driving the sapphire blue S on the lot. Gary was telling about your car coming in. Sorry I missed it. Looks great in pics. Must be stunning in person.

I've been waiting to order a Turbo. Hopefully by September?

·
Registered
155 Posts
PCA Breakfast Meeting Show

So we'll get to see it up close and personal at the PCA breakfast meeting this Saturday at Pop's Diner in Chesapeake - right? OR, will you be going to the Richmond Porsche Meet on Saturday?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool color, but you really need to throw some black satin 20" Spyders on that bad boy...
Lol not a fan of black rims. Also always wanted body color rims.

Very cool! I would be willing to bet that you have an absolutely unique build that you will never see another of.

I'm curious what your salesperson's reaction to your build was. I suspect you do not see many base cars with thermal glass.

I always love to see unique builds.
I hope to not see another lol. He was excited he wanted to see the color but of course didn't want to take a chance with dealer build. I told him now you get to see when it comes in.

Congrats on the new ride. I was at there earlier in the day test driving the sapphire blue S on the lot. Gary was telling about your car coming in. Sorry I missed it. Looks great in pics. Must be stunning in person.

I've been waiting to order a Turbo. Hopefully by September?
Gary is awesome.

So we'll get to see it up close and personal at the PCA breakfast meeting this Saturday at Pop's Diner in Chesapeake - right? OR, will you be going to the Richmond Porsche Meet on Saturday?
Darn sorry I didn't check back on here since I was busy trying to ceramic coat and such the ride. When is the next meeting in the area? I need to join PCA.

I took some pics after washing and putting on ceramic coating. Hope to do more when weather is better. I just put my cross bars on the rails and need to find new kayak mounts since old ones don't fit.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts