Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Walking the dog last week and a neighbor has a new suv pulled in his driveway. I can’t see the sides. Just the front. I thought it was a Macan...

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Even though numerous cars today have a single taillight, 4 wheels and an engine none of them could be confused with Porsche.
I agreed that the new taillights are similar to other manufacturers but this is Porsche. They do it right and they stand out from the rest of the competitors.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Even though numerous cars today have a single taillight, 4 wheels and an engine none of them could be confused with Porsche.
I agreed that the new taillights are similar to other manufacturers but this is Porsche. They do it right and they stand out from the rest of the competitors.
Think it’s one of those things that just had to grow on you, especially seeing it in person. I didn’t like it on the Cayenne, but when I saw my first one in person I thought it looked sharp

·
Registered
374 Posts
Think it’s one of those things that just had to grow on you, especially seeing it in person. I didn’t like it on the Cayenne, but when I saw my first one in person I thought it looked sharp
I personally like it and can only imaging how it great it looks at night.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't forget about KIA....

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts

As long as Porsche doesn't hire Matthew McConaughey as a spokesperson.....:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
The new rear lights look good but there are many others that look alike.

The current rear lights look good and unique and no one else looks similar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
jzwu
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing