Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove home a nice 2019 Base Macan loaner with the new rear tail light design and new headlight design. This loaner has no Sport Package, no Sport Exhaust but it has the new large PCM display which looks very nice.

However, i'm more impressed about how the steering actually feels on this base Macan. It actually feels "tighter" and on rails compared to my '17 GTS. Is it just me? does anyone else recall their steering wheel experience with a 2019 Macan? I think I came across an old thread here where someone mentioned that the steering wheel "feel" could be adjusted with PIWIS from comfort to something but I cant seem to find that thread anymore. I could be wrong though.

The loander is equipped with the standard 19" wheels wrapped with Michelin Latitude's.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I drove a base 2018 when I had my GTS in for 10k mile service. I honestly loved how it handled, the front end felt significantly lighter and was very agile and very go-kart like compared to my GTS.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Drove home a nice 2019 Base Macan loaner with the new rear tail light design and new headlight design. This loaner has no Sport Package, no Sport Exhaust but it has the new large PCM display which looks very nice.

However, i'm more impressed about how the steering actually feels on this base Macan. It actually feels "tighter" and on rails compared to my '17 GTS. Is it just me? does anyone else recall their steering wheel experience with a 2019 Macan? I think I came across an old thread here where someone mentioned that the steering wheel "feel" could be adjusted with PIWIS from comfort to something but I cant seem to find that thread anymore. I could be wrong though.

The loander is equipped with the standard 19" wheels wrapped with Michelin Latitude's.
You can have the power steering removed with the PIWIS. Is this what you are thinking about?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts