Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The owner took good care of the car, looks very clean, practically new. Ask if he had any transfer case issues or had it replaced?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The owner took good care of the car, looks very clean, practically new. Ask if he had any transfer case issues or had it replaced?
Thanks for recognizing a well cared for vehicle. I hand wash/detail all my cars with Adams cleaning products. I believe the earlier Macans had some transfer case issue as this Macan has had no issues of any kind. Either way it’s well covered for a long time. 😊

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My final price reduction is 53k unless it does not sell in the next couple of months. If you’re wanting a practically new Macan S that is very well optioned with all the additional warranties, this is it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Based on what I see here, $53K is a great price for your car. I just traded in my wife's immaculate 2018 Macan S. It was white, with many of the features/options you had but no leather upgrade, air suspension, ACC, and LED. Our sticker was approx $67K. But we had only 6K miles on it. And no special warranties of any kind. I had just ordered a 2020 Macan S for myself and told the dealer that if he gave me a good trade-in deal on my wife's 2018 Macan S, we'd buy 2 on the spot. He had his used car person check it out and he came back with a $50K number, which was the exact amount I told my wife I thought was fair. Done deal. No negotiations. Plus our deal was that I kept driving the car until the custom ordered car came in in 10-12 weeks. Obviously I wasn't putting many miles on it. You have way more in options and in warranties.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is a great car and and a great price especially since ACC is so hard to find. Good luck in selling it. If I didn't just buy mine, I would get it!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the above comments. I actually hate selling it but i just don’t have anymore room and considered moving it to another home of mine but it would be parked outside as that garage is full as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
53k. This is a great deal if you’r searching for a like new Macan. It will be fully detailed just before pickup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts