Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very low mileage (only 14,547 miles), excellent condition, first-owner always garaged 2018 Porsche Macan S. I recently purchased a Porsche Cayenne as I needed a larger car which prompts the sale of the Macan. The car is in perfect mechanical condition is well cared for and needs nothing. Vehicle is located in the Irvine area but I am able to meet at a reasonable distance to show. All records included. No accidents, no smoking, no pings, no dents, no scratches, and no pets in this luxury SUV.

Exterior: Sapphire Blue Metallic
Interior: Black
Purchase Date: Jan 2018 (over 2 years of warranty left)
Engine: 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6, provides 340hp and 339 ft-lb torque matched to 7-speed PDK transmission 19 MPG combined, up to 23 MPG highway

Xenon headlights, LED running lights, 8-way power seats, Alcantara leather, 40/20/40 rear folding seat, Porsche Communication Management (PCM) module in center console., Bluetooth, Sirius XM and HD Radio receiver. 4.8 TFT touchscreen display. Park assist, rain sensors, Piano black interior trim with silver accents, heated seats, updated 20 inch wheels, and voice control. Three 12V sockets, 17.7 cubic foot of storage (53 cu-ft with seats folded).

Price is $50,000. Private party seller with clear title in hand. Please PM or email me at mmania001 at yahoo dot com if interested.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts