Purchased a 2017 Macan S-New with plans to keep the car for a very long time as it is (1) of (3) Porsche products we own. I live in Manhattan Beach, Ca so you can figure out who my local dealer is.
- November 25, 2020 the Car is out of Factory warranty
- March 2021 29,361 Miles develops the timing chain cover leak. They pull the engine and complete the repair. The dealer Tops off the oil and does not do an oil change. I requested to not change the oil until they identify the leak. So they did not change the oil. Porsche good will charged me $1,929.76. They had the car 34 days. I had to go back and pay for an oil change and another trip to the dealer.
- September [email protected] 32,030 Miles My wife noticed the car was chugging sometimes at low speeds in low gears only. I was not sure as I drive the Cayenne most of the time. November 25, 2021 I have the PDK serviced and Run a OBD fault Scan. $1,559.26
- April 14, 2022 The Car will not get out of 3 gear and will barley drive. (2) Fault warnings. (1) engine Control Fault, Consult work shop, driving permitted (2) Possible R Gear Fault, driving permitted.
- I limp it to my dealer.. First I am informed the controller for the transmission is faulty and it is covered by the cars emissions Warranty. No such luck
- I am than informed after testing the PDK is faulty and needs to be replacement. $25,860.13 and Porsche Good will wants me to pay $5,900.00