Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets have a little looksie at the officially now official interior of the Porsche Macan...

Do keep in mind when looking up Macan interior shots many of the auto blogs are simply using Cayenne interior pics because of the lack of Macan content!

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I like the interior of the Macan. Everything is there but it still looks simple. The analog clock in the dash is a great touch. I don't think that many people will have complaints.
You'll only get the clock if you order Sport Chrono... ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
You'll only get the clock if you order Sport Chrono... ;)
Yep that clock is part of the Sport Chrono Package which is about $1200 here in the U.S.

Lets have a little looksie at the officially now official interior of the Porsche Macan...

Do keep in mind when looking up Macan interior shots many of the auto blogs are simply using Cayenne interior pics because of the lack of Macan content!
These can be Cayenne interior pictures but i wouldnt be surprised if they are indeed the Macan's but the interior shots of the Macan on the Porsche website does also look very much like it's larger sibling :)

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Sport Chrono Package

The optional Sport Chrono Package provides the Macan with an even sportier tuning. It comprises a digital and analog stopwatch and the SPORT PLUS button. At the touch of a button, the engine responds more aggressively. The system sets a higher shift points. The shift times are shorter, the gear changes even sportier. The Launch Control function enables an optimum acceleration at startup. Trip data is also visualized.
According to the official specs, Sport Chrono is good for a reduction of 0-60 times from 5.2 to 5.0 seconds.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Yep that clock is part of the Sport Chrono Package which is about $1200 here in the U.S.

According to the U.S. website, an analog clock is included as standard equipment on the S... I've reached out to my dealer to confirm since it doesn't appear in the photos on the configurer even if you add thenchrono package. I hope its included, it's such an iconic part of the interior.
Paul

·
Registered
972 Posts
Lucky US people!! We don't have that in the Australian standard features list and can't even add it as an option. So for us it's either compass with digital clock ($1037) or sport chrono ($3672)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Is that agate grey leather interior?
Post #1: first picture is "black / garnet red", other pictures are "agate grey / pebble grey". both two-tone.

Post #11: video is of the black interior

This is what the full agate grey interior looks like:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.