Excellent condition 2015 Macan Turbo that I bought from Porsche of DE just over a year ago. I bought it with 79K miles and have added ~5000 since (It is 84,400 ish right now but I list at 85K assuming I will add more as time goes on). Had Coolant repair line repair full flush, replacement radio head unit, and oil and filter change Service 2 in my 1 year of ownership receipts available. Clean Title in hand, very well optioned with Premium Package Plus, heated and vented seats, heated steering wheel, full Luxor Beige leather interior full suede headliner, Sport Chrono (I think it was standard on the Turbo), All weather mats and cargo mat, rear air conditioner and heated seats.

Additional optional items for the buyer to get first right of refusal but not included in the sale, if the buyer doesn't want them I will be listing individually on here after vehicle sale:
18" Black Snow tires / wheels with TPMS Sensors Black colored Porsche center caps and more than 3/32nds left on all 4 (bought on here) $650
Cobb Access Port 3 (bought on here never installed as I was trying to keep gas mileage high and I have a Boxster 981 S Manual, with Cobb tune that I use for fun) $1000
K&N Air filter kit with cleaner and oil kit Brand new in box never installed $100
Curt Tow Hitch Class 3 New In Box Never installed $225
I will add another 10% discount on the optional accessories if the buyer chooses to take all 4 items.

Most Pictures are from dealer when I bought it less than a year ago, will add more when I detail it this over the next week or so. Black wheel photos are less than 2 weeks old and with the snow tires on it.