I'm the original owner of this 2015 Macan S purchased late 2014. Just under 70,000 miles right now. Nicely optioned with a few extras like PTV+ (see below). All season tires are in good condition, and I've got a second set of aftermarket rims with worn winter tires on them, which could be negotiated as part of the sale. Has had all service work done by Porsche Bellingham, except the very recent transfer case replacement was done by Porsche Bellevue.

About a year after buying it I was hit in the rear by a BMW X3. No frame issues and airbags did not deploy. But it was an expensive rear bumper cover and hatch repair using all Porsche parts and done by Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond, WA, which is an excellent high-end body shop. There are no indications of any problem with the repair, but want to be straight up about it. I also upgraded to a hitch when the repair was done, but there is no trailer light connection. The hitch is useful for a bike rack, etc. Has a front bumper ding that I fixed with touchup paint but if you look for it you will see it. Very tiny door ding on right rear door.

2015 Macan S
Exterior Color White 0Q
Standard Interior in Black VC
Premium Package Plus PJ3
• ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
• Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
• Seat Heating (Front and Rear)
• Seat Ventilation (Front)
• Automatically Dimming Mirrors
• Porsche Entry & Drive
• Panoramic Roof System
• Power Seats (14-way) incl. Memory Package
Window Trim in Matte Black QJ6
18" Macan S Wheel C5F
Comfort Lighting Package PP8
Smoking Package 9JB
Steering Wheel Heating 2ZH
Lane Change Assist
3-zone Climate Control
PTV+

Has factory rubber floor mats front and rear cargo liner. Also has the Rennline front tow hook receiver billet license plate mount. Tires are Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus with low mileage on them.