Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have a home with an extra garage space, and now im looking for something to park next to my 911 Endurance Racing Edition that i would use for local errands and car club events when there is rain in the forecast. Most options liked, and i prefer a light Blue, Red, White, or Silver. I'm in Sanford, a NE Orlando burb.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Finally have a home with an extra garage space, and now im looking for something to park next to my 911 Endurance Racing Edition that i would use for local errands and car club events when there is rain in the forecast. Most options liked, and i prefer a light Blue, Red, White, or Silver. I'm in Sanford, a NE Orlando burb.
I have a 2017 midnight blue Macan Turbo with 6,900 miles on it. Every possible option. In Sarasota - if interested (asking $66k). car's never even been rained on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 Turbo every option 7k miles Nashville 8 year ceramic at delivery garaged 34/7/365. Black with tan. Not a mark or excuse. price 75k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts