Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Macan
638 Posts
Hey,

anyone have any real photos of these wheels? wondering how dark they really are.

my build getting locked in a few days

J
They are nice but overpriced and appear lighter than the configurator. Here’s a close up photo. I also considered dark 20” wheels but there are no good options.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
These wheels are lighter. If you are interested. I am considering selling mine and upgrading to some 21"s. they have 30 miles on the wheels/tires.
These wheels are lighter. If you are interested. I am considering selling mine and upgrading to some 21"s. they have 30 miles on the wheels/tires.
I’m interested. I’ve got a 2021 S and I am looking for these very wheels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
246 Posts
thanks for the photos, it's so strange why the configurator is so far off when it comes to the color?! but they still looking good. if not I'll have to paint them I guess.
I’m still trying to figure out if these wheels are cast or forged. They Look like they are just the painted McKahn S wheels, but they are so much more expensive

·
Registered
2022 Macan
638 Posts
I’m still trying to figure out if these wheels are cast or forged. They Look like they are just the painted McKahn S wheels, but they are so much more expensive
This makes no sense, the Vesuvius Grey wheels should be cheaper to manufacture but perception is everything and people will assume they are "better" since they cost more. I wasn't sure how great the standard S wheels look but the more I see close-up photos, the more I like them. I think they look very nice, especially with certain paint colours.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S
32 Posts
I will add another post with the only "documentation" being my report about a conversation with the Sales Manager of my dealer. He was helping me build my car last November and asked if I thought the Vesuvius Grey Macan S wheels would be something I would like. I asked if there was any difference over the standard wheels except for the color. He said no and so did I. (This was my personal preference as I don't mean to offend anyone who said yes to the upgrade.)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts