Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 GTS, Carmine Red, built 5/4/22, delivered 6/22/22
316 Posts
Thanks. The configurator makes it look much brighter than it is in person.
Yes! thanks OP so much for taking and posting these pics. the dash as well as those awesome bordeaux red seats look completely different on a real car compared to the renderer. fantastic...

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is this jet black or regular black? this will be very similar to my build, but i will most likely keep the back rs wheels. do you mind sharing your build?
Hi. It’s jet black. Bordeaux leather (not the full red - the partial). GT rims in satin platinum. Premium package plus w 18 way seats and the Bose. Side blades in body color. And model deleted on the rear.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beautiful car! How is the build and interior quality of the car? What was some of your prior cars? For comparison.
Nice !

How does it handle ?
It’s fabulous. Tight , comfortable. You can manipulate the setting. If you put it in sport the engine perks up, the suspension drops and the exhaust opens up. Has a lot of flexibility in how you drive it

· Registered
84 Posts
This car looks so damnnnnnn good! I am loving the updated rear bumper for the exhaust. The wheels are also on another level, good job!

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This car looks so damnnnnnn good! I am loving the updated rear bumper for the exhaust. The wheels are also on another level, good job!
What "tire" does the car come with (brand & model) Thanks !

BTW your car looks like a total sleeper.
pirelli
What "tire" does the car come with (brand & model) Thanks !

BTW your car looks like a total sleeper.
Not sure what that means - but yes I went for subtle- ish. Tires - pirelli scorpion verde

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

1 - 20 of 42 Posts