User Tag List

11Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2018, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)

[QUOTE=mksz51;2478131]You're stealing. Pure and simple. Is your ramble about cleaning up after others your attempt at offsetting your character flaw? Seriously - only on this forum do you see stuff like this written.[/QUOT Your characterizing me as having a "character flaw" is generous. By such a strong reaction, don't you think I merit "kleptomaniac" or "recidivist"? As you may have noticed, this was in the "Off Topic" section. Given that many people travel a lot, I thought this might be a shared experience... As far as the 2nd part of my thread goes regarding Buckminster Fuller, this was in the "Off Topic" section as well. It was just another example of everyday life that many people experience. No attempt to make up for any of my shortcomings was intended.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2018, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyle View Post
You’re stealing.

The rest of your message is somehow akin to asking for permission for your theft due to some unrelated good deed you do elsewhere. Not good.

Imagine if Bill Cosby tried to distract from his patterns of abusing women by pointing out that he donated millions to charities for children? Not good.

Wow, I have FINALLY made the big time! Being in the same league with Bill Cosby has been a lifelong dream of mine. I don't know about you, but I think there's a wide gulf between pocketing some soap from a motel and drugging/molesting women. As I have said before, theses 2 separate topics that I mentioned were in the "Off Topic" section. I'm sorry if I may have conflated the 2.
bfr likes this.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2018, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)

Reminded me of this episode of Friends. 🙂

https://youtu.be/t4Tqf0ZVSXU
MDJAK likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3460 Post(s)

I see nothing in the OP that breaks any forum rule and it was posted in the correct subforum. It's not my place to judge the actions of others but its probably not a good idea to let this thread continue.

OP, I'm sure you know what's right or wrong, what's legal or illegal, what moral or immoral. Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted this.

Time for this thread to die. If you really want to continue discussing this, let me know but a bit of reading a few laws might help you out.
Closed Thread