LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshore View Post
Search around. I didn't think I could get a discount off the MSRP back in '14 when I ordered my '15 S. I did get over 3,200 off MSRP then. Go in at the end of the month during a snow storm when the dealership is empty. Good luck.
Thank for your input. I will search around.
Jshore likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Default Out-of-States Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstudio View Post
Discounts are dealer dependent. When I ordered my 2017 Macan (ordered the first week it was orderable), my dealer gave me 5% off MSRP without my even asking.....I had been in kicking tires a few times and they wanted me as a customer. I suspect (hope) that if I go to order a 2019, I'd get the same or better discount.

I'd suggest shopping a few dealers, if you have that option in your area....or find a more distant dealer who will give you a discount and have your Macan serviced at the local dealer.
So far I have just emailed to the dealer closest to me and the SA (internet) offered me a small discount without specifying the exact amount. I will go to meet he to discuss the fine details next week. I hope it will be something like 4-5%.

BTW, I am in Los Angeles area and can purchase from out of state dealer for PEC delivery. Please let me know any dealer which you can recommend for out of state purchase. Thank in advance.
post #13 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 2055 Post(s)

Search the forum for out of state dealers who offer good deals. They are usually in the Atlanta area and FL.

2015 Macan S | white | agate grey | 19" turbo wheels | summer tires | premium pkg | 18-way seats | PASM | LCA | ventilated seats | 3-zone | gloss black trim | smoking pkg | ACC+PAS | comfort lighting | ordered 12/15/2014, built 1/30/2015 & delivered 3/28/2015 | H&R lowering springs @1370 miles, 5/15/2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 04:32 AM

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)

As mentioned, if your local dealers will not give you a decent deal, go out of state & can also do PEC delivery.

Good luck!

2016 Macan Turbo | Sapphire Blue Metallic | agate grey middle leather pkg| 19" turbo wheels | summer tires | F&R SS skid plates | premium pkg plus| 18-way seats | A.S. wi PASM | PTV Plus| 3-zone | dark walnut | NO smoking pkg | ACC+PAS | comfort lighting | wheel centers wi full color Porsche Logo |nano tinted windows |PPF
2019 Carrera 2S
2000 Jaguar XJ8
post #15 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 05:03 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)

Great advice from downunder ! Good luck mate.

post #16 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimluk View Post
I am planning to order a 2019 Macan S and excited that Porsche announced today the base price for 2019 Macan S. That means I can order it soon. That’s an increase of $3200 over last year model, but some 2018 options are now included as standard equipment. Overall I am happy with my decision to wait for 2019. Still have to wait for the S configurator before dealing with dealer.
Now I wondered how many people actually placed an order for 2019 Macan (base) and got allocation for April delivery? What’s the current discount % in US?
I'm also looking to place an order on a 2019 Macan S, and reached out to several dealers in the NYC/NJ area. Managed to get an offer for 5% off MSRP. Estimated delivery of around June.
post #17 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmei91 View Post
I'm also looking to place an order on a 2019 Macan S, and reached out to several dealers in the NYC/NJ area. Managed to get an offer for 5% off MSRP. Estimated delivery of around June.
I am calling out-of-state dealers now. Let see if I can get a better deal. Would you like to share your Macan S configuration. I haven’t made up mine yet. Still deciding between 19” or 21” wheels. I don’t like the looks of all 20” wheels. 20” and 21” wheel upgrades are so expensive, like $3000 or more. If I can get a 5% discount then I will go with the 21” wheels.

I appreciate all the good advices from this forum. Thank you all.
post #18 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimluk View Post
I am calling out-of-state dealers now. Let see if I can get a better deal. Would you like to share your Macan S configuration. I haven’t made up mine yet. Still deciding between 19” or 21” wheels. I don’t like the looks of all 20” wheels. 20” and 21” wheel upgrades are so expensive, like $3000 or more. If I can get a 5% discount then I will go with the 21” wheels.

I appreciate all the good advices from this forum. Thank you all.
PKEF7X67 is the configuration code. I actually like the looks of the 20" wheels over the 19" and 21" options, and ended up choosing those in satin platinum. The 21" sport classics in satin platinum were a close second though. I personally think that finish just looks amazing in person, pictures don't do it justice.

Best of luck finding a deal. If you're interested I can let you know what dealers I got offers from since you can do PEC delivery in LA. Just shoot me a PM.
post #19 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmei91 View Post
PKEF7X67 is the configuration code.
I know you didn't ask...but what the heck LKA is a questionably helpful feature....many who have it turn it off....LCA, however is helfpul an non intrusive. Have you considered the smoker's package which gives you a cover on the center console "hole" as well as a lighter plug where you may want to plug in a charger (it's far easier to reach than the USB ports in the center console). I'm not sure, but if you don't order that feature, I don't think there is any lighter plug so you might not be able to plug in any non USB accessories or trickle charger).

If you see an ad just below my posted text above, it's inserted by the forum owner, not me.
post #20 of 221 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstudio View Post
I know you didn't ask...but what the heck LKA is a questionably helpful feature....many who have it turn it off....LCA, however is helfpul an non intrusive. Have you considered the smoker's package which gives you a cover on the center console "hole" as well as a lighter plug where you may want to plug in a charger (it's far easier to reach than the USB ports in the center console). I'm not sure, but if you don't order that feature, I don't think there is any lighter plug so you might not be able to plug in any non USB accessories or trickle charger).
Thanks for the suggestions! LKA option was actually requested by the wife (along with the ACC), as we will be sharing the car. She's not the most confident of drivers, so anything to help her behind the wheel would be worth it. Happy wife, happy life right? Like you said, I probably will have it turned off when I'm driving.

As for the smoker package, I actually like having the hole there for a little bit of extra storage space. I believe in the pre-facelift models there is still an outlet there even without the smoker package.