• 1 Post By SaulV

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Garage
Default Dual 4.5" Exhaust Tips

Sooo I am sure this has been answered but I am to dumb to find it and in a hurry. Will 4.5" Dual Tips fit? I have a Turbo and have the AWE Touring exhaust but I didn't get tips…(don't ask I told the guy that sold it to me that I was going to use my stock but my muffler shop can't bend pipe that close so now I have only airflow through one tip. The other just sits there doing nothing) so I am on the hunt for tips.

Sgt. Devildog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtdevildog View Post
Sooo I am sure this has been answered but I am to dumb to find it and in a hurry. Will 4.5" Dual Tips fit? I have a Turbo and have the AWE Touring exhaust but I didn't get tips…(don't ask I told the guy that sold it to me that I was going to use my stock but my muffler shop can't bend pipe that close so now I have only airflow through one tip. The other just sits there doing nothing) so I am on the hunt for tips.
i am sure you can buy just the tips from AWE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Garage

i am sure you can buy just the tips from AWE[/QUOTE]

I've seen them and there is to much empty space still. And to expensive

Sgt. Devildog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)

SDD, Take a look at a stock exhaust if you can, or have someone do this for you. View where the exhaust tubing is located relative to the bumper opening. See if they sit straight on or are offset to the left or right of the opening. Then look at your AWE tubing. Do the same here. If they are the same and the diameter of the AWE tubing and Porsche black tip openings are adjustable to fit, I'd say you're good to go.

///BRUCE

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 05:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
I've seen them and there is to much empty space still. And to expensive
You may be able to just purchase tips from different manufacturers and have a good muffler shop do the custom work to fit it.

I found these on amazon that may work GTS-Look Exhaust Muffler Pipes Upgrade for 14-17 Macan
Darkanion likes this.