Porsche Macan Forum banner

New custom mats for my GTS

5K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  EvilBoffin 
#1 ·
Just received these mats in for my GTS. I used this manufacturer for my previous Audi S4. Top quality and they allowed a customized configuration. I went with a thick heal pad for the drivers mat, logo and stitching with matched color to the exterior. Nice premium look and fit.

Image of drivers mat:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
What's another 1 or 2 more...just to be sure somebody unfamiliar with the brand knows that I have a GTS.

BTW, I believe I remember you from the E92 days. You had, I believe, a LMB E92 M3 coupe.

#8 ·
Yes, it does look similar. I'm sure there are other companies out there who offer a similar service. I do not have experience with Lloyd's but Pattern One has provided me with quality mats and good customer service. Turnaround time was less than 2 weeks from order.

#9 ·
Why is the driver's floor mat so short...not providing floor protection behind the pedals or to the right of the dead pedal?

The driver's floor mat on my wife's Jaguar did this as well, ended up getting a new front set of aftermarket mats that offered better coverage.

#15 ·
Just received these mats in for my GTS. I used this manufacturer for my previous Audi S4. Top quality and they allowed a customized configuration. I went with a thick heal pad for the drivers mat, logo and stitching with matched color to the exterior. Nice premium look and fit.

Image of drivers mat:

Those look great-and a good price too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 ·
ordered the Porsche OEM carbon fiber mats from Suncoast. Expensive as F ($900), but are made of carbon fiber and will look awesome in my new PP. Get on Wednesday

#21 ·
I am sure these will look great, but I do question the functionality as floor mats. Carpet traps dirt. The CF won't do this and the dirt will end up being pushed over the sides and under the mat. Also, what about when it rains and the mats get wet. Will they absorb the water off your footwear, like carpet, or will the water also make its way to under the mats. Just some thoughts. I have never actually seen these mats in person to assess their functionality.

#23 ·
I’ll find out soon. Get today. The carbon fiber has a rubber coating, so prob act like my all weather rubber floor mats I have currently.

#24 ·
GTSNJ - Please, could you say if those red-accented (exclusive) mats are any larger or shaped any differently than the stock carpeted mats ??

Reason I ask is - the one&only pic of them I found on Suncoast's site seems to show that they cover more area up near & under the pedals, while the stock mats do not. But this may just be a pic from a non-Macan fitment....

My Macan has the Black & Garnet Red interior, so these would coordinate nicely. But like so many others on this forum, I would LOVE for the mats to provide better coverage under the pedals...

And yes, I get the point that Porsche is paranoid that they'll get sued if an OEM mat were to interfere with the pedals and cause an accident... :(

#25 ·
has anyone ever tried these Luxury custom Mats you can buy on amazon?

I almost got a set when i had my Audi S4 and seen them on another S4 at a car show and looked amazing. Was wondering if anyone had ordered these and has pictures of them for the Macan.

I found these on amazon but they dont have a picture for a Macan interior
OkuTech Custom Fit XPE-Leather All Full Surrounded Waterproof Car Floor Mats for Porsche Macan,Black with Gold Stitching

Here is another company that custom makes them on Amazon too

FidgetFidget for Porsche Panamera Macan Car Floor Mats Carpets Mat Waterproof Customize Black+Red StitchingsBlack+Red Stitchings
by FidgetFidget

found a couple of more on eBay also. But curious if anyone has ordered them. They are big on the Audi Community but never seen them on Macans

AUTURN Waterproof Custom Fit Luxury XPE Leather Car Floor Mats All Weather 3D Full Surrounded Front Rear Car Floor Liners for Porsche Macan, Black with Red Stitching

6 Colors Custom Fit Car Floor Mats for Porsche Macan 2014-2017 Anti-Slip Auto Car Carpets Mats (Wine red)

even found there heavy duty custom ones that look pretty rugged.

Auto Mall Custom Fit Heavy Duty Full Set Floor Mats Carpet for Porsche Macan(Black)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.